WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A comprehensive 229 page guide (in PDF format) on how much to eat, what to eat and when to eat it, to maximize your performance and improve your physique ***Please note: This is an ebook, not a hardcopy**
- Authored by an expert team of PhDs, Registered Dietitians, researchers, and elite competitive athletes
- Your ultimate guide to learning how to more effectively and efficiently fuel your body for improved performance and how to structure diets and diet phases to improve your physique
- Experts take the guesswork out of your nutrition so you can start reaching your goals now
- Special Section on Competition dieting, water weigh cuts, and periodized strategies to help you use nutrition to excel in every aspect of sport
- With special diet considerations to allow you to apply your new knowledge to a vegan diet, training multiple times per day, and under a variety of other circumstances
WHAT'S CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL?
- Full chapter added on how to help control hunger when dieting
- Full chapter added on dietary adherence; the science and practice of NOT falling off the wagon!
- Full chapter added on nutritional periodization (the planning of long-term nutrition goals)
- An extensive myths, fads, and fallacies section included, with dozens of entries on GMOs, organic foods, fasting, and much, much more!
- Now includes complete guide to cutting water weight (and re-hydrating) for mat-side, 2, 12, and 24 hour weigh-ins
- Now includes an expansive section on special dieting conditions including vegan diets, competition day diets, diets for females at various life stages, and special diet considerations for endurance sport
- Features a new, scientific introduction to gut health
- Contains a hands-on guide for how to design your own diet, including how to effectively use various supplements
- Incorporates the latest comprehensive evidence from the science of sports nutrition
What makes the Renaissance Diet so successful at achieving diet results?
With so much information and misinformation available now about nutrition, you need sources you can trust. The authors of The Renaissance Diet combine scientific expertise with practical knowledge.
Dr. Mike Israetel, PhD in Sport Physiology and professor of Exercise Science at Temple University, handles the nutrition of top athletes in strength and physique sports and created The Renaissance Diet to help you perform better and get the body that you want.
Co-authored by Dr. Jennifer Case, PhD, a former professor of Exercise Science at the University of Central Missouri, a former Femme Fatales MMA World Champion, and the current IBJJF Master’s World Champion.
Also co-authored by Dr. James Hoffman, PhD, CSCS, a professor of Exercise Science at Temple University and a lifetime athlete, having reached high levels of competition in Rugby, American Football, and Wrestling.
Do you offer refunds?
There are no refunds on our ebooks. All sales are final.
What if I placed an order but didn’t receive my eBook right away?
eBooks are sent out shortly after order is completed. Please be sure to check your Spam, Promotions, or Updates folder as sometimes the eBooks are sent there.