These diets (written as easy-to-use PDF files) are designed to help you either shed body fat while keeping muscle (the fat-loss diet) or gain muscle (the muscle gain diet). Both fat-loss and muscle gain diets come with maintenance diets (the base tab meant to maintain your bodyweight) and with clear, unambiguous instructions as to their modification for your needs.
- 1 PDF file with a separate page for your progressive diet phases to help you either shed body fat while keeping muscle (the fat-loss diet) or gain muscle (the muscle gain diet)
- Different plans for hard, moderate, light, and non-training days with a workout rating guide to help you determine which rating to use
- Base, Fat Loss 1, Fat Loss 2, and Fat Loss 3 (or Muscle Gain tabs if muscle gain is what you order) tabs to alter your diet as your body adapts
- Built-in diet recovery tabs for when your diet ends to help you maintain your results (maintenance)
- 5 different options for training early morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, and late PM
- A “how to” guide to using the diet templates to reach your goals
- An FAQ to answer common questions and a workout rating guide to help you distinguish between light/moderate/hard days
- Fat loss goal is designed for weight LOSS. Muscle gain is designed for weight GAIN. If you order the wrong goal option, you are responsible for purchasing another template. We offer NO refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
Please click here to read the RP Diet Template Medical Waiver.